Dutch-Slovak online B2B meetings 2020!
Meet new business partners & expand your network in the multiple sectors.
The Slovak Republic and the Kingdom of the Netherlands are long-term trade partners. Both countries are members of the EU (Eurozone, Schengen Area), WTO and OECD, which creates an effective framework for mutual cooperation in various fields including trade relations. Very successful sectors in the Dutch-Slovak trade relations so far are the Automotive Industry, Telecommunications and the Chemical and Medical industry.
To further promote trade relations and in a wider range of sectors, the Enterprise Europe Network , Chamber of Commerce Netherlands, the Slovak Business Agency Network and the Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency will organize a 1:1 online B2B matchmaking event starting on November 19, 2020.
Who should attend?
The event is targeted at companies, clusters, International decision-makers as well as Research & Innovation stakeholders from multiple sectors looking to cooperate in the following industries with the special focus on sustainability:
- Automotive Industry.
- Chemical Industry.
- Medical Equipment.
- Electrical appliances.
Dutch - Slovak online B2B is a unique opportunity to establish new cross-border contacts and a very effective International forum to meet potential business partners, explore all kinds of cooperation possibilities. It offers:
- Added value to your trade connections.
- Access to a wide variety of relevant SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and Research & Innovation stakeholders such as techno starters, academia and research institutes.
- Selection and confirmation of virtual B2B meetings in advance via an online catalogue.
- Focused 20-minute meetings.
The 1:1 online networking event is complimentary and free of charge. To access the 1:1 networking you have to be registered and validated first.
Registration open 25 September – 20 November.
B2B meetings taking place 19-20 November.
How to register?
- Register for the B2B matchmaking sessions, via this website (button at right top of this page) and add contact data and your company information (in English) from your website.
- Describe in your marketplace profile what contacts you are looking for.
- Book the meetings that you are interested in and accept incoming bookings.
You will receive your meeting schedule a few days before the event.
We hope to see you at the Dutch-Slovak online B2B meetings 2020!
The Enterprise Europe Network Team